[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
TuttiAllOpera • Leggi argomento - Domingo in Otello-Rigoletto-Boccanegra

Regole del forum

Poichè è stata variata la collocazione dei files sul sito dicoseunpo.it, i Links che rimandano ai libretti.pdf delle varie opere vanno così modificati :
da http://www.dicoseunpo.it/dicoseunpo/ a
Write comments

Domingo in Otello-Rigoletto-Boccanegra

02/11/2011, 16:49

Presented by Andrew McGregor

A special homage to Placido Domingo, one of the greatest voices of all time and an artist renowned world-wide, well beyond the realm of music. The Royal Opera House celebrates the 40th anniversary of his London debut with acts from three Verdi operas that have had special significance in the Spanish tenor's career. , Domingo - who also turned 70 this year - portrays three immensely complex characters, all facing dramatic actions. The recently added baritone roles of the last two are testimony to both his incredibly wide repertory and his artistic hunger. This once-in-a-life-time celebration starts with Domingo as Otello, perhaps his most legendary portrayal and a role he's made entirely his own. Antonio Pappano, the Royal Opera House Music Director, conducts a star-studded cast.

Dalla pagina radiobbc3, il programma dovrebbe essere concentrato negli atti finali delle tre opere: quindi 4° atto Otello e i 3° atto di Rigoletto e di Boccanegra.
Sarebbe utile, prima di sabato pomeriggio preparare una pagina-links con le tre trame-atti e i links per i 3 libretti, così da ritrovarli in unica pagina e poter seguire sia in diretta-radio sabato pomeriggio che con il replay-registrata.
Write comments

Stile Desktop / Stile Mobile